What We Do
We offer traditional borehole geophysical and imaging logs with a strong emphasis on the integration of these data with groundwater flow evaluation, including:
- Hydrophysics (for distribution and quantification of vertical and horizontal flow)
- Scanning colloidal borescope (for horizontal flow velocity and direction)
- Wireline and traditional packer testing
- Downhole flowmeters (EM, heat-pulse, spinner)
- Aquifer pump testing with multiple observation wells
- More about our Unique Capabilities
Browse through our extensive collection of RAS Resources:
Main Office: (303) 526-4432
Fax: (303) 526-4426
Integrated Data Presentation
View Our Montage Library
The Latest from RAS, Inc.
This area is reserved for RAS News, Articles, Features, Updates, Announcements, etc. Please revisit this area for more updates soon.